Gun, Firearm, Weapons Charges
As citizens of the United States, we have a 2nd amendment right to bear arms, but there are limits under the law. At Funkhouser Law, we recognize that people with genuinely good intentions can get into legal trouble when they are either not familiar with the gun laws or when they become too careless around guns.
- Carrying concealed weapons
- Illegal possession of firearm in liquor permit premises.
- Illegal conveyance of deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance into courthouse; illegal possession or control in courthouse.
- Having Weapons while under disability
- Criminal use of chemical weapon, biological weapon, radiological or nuclear weapon, or explosive device.
- Illegal assembly or possession of chemicals or substances for the manufacture of chemical weapon, biological weapon, radiological or nuclear weapon, or explosive device.
- Criminal possession of chemical weapon, biological weapon, radiological or nuclear weapon, or explosive device.
- Possession of deadly weapon while under detention.
- Illegal conveyance or possession of deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance or illegal possession of object indistinguishable from firearm in school safety zone.
- Specification that offender displayed, brandished, indicated possession of or used firearm.
- Using weapons while intoxicated
- Improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle
- Unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance; illegally manufacturing or processing explosives.
- Failure to secure dangerous ordnance.
- Improperly furnishing firearms to a minor.
- Possessing criminal tools.