Having Weapons While Under Disability R.C. § 2923.121
Definition of Having weapons while under disability:
- Acquiring, having, carrying, or using any firearm or dangerous ordnance,
- While the person is a fugitive from justice, or
- While under indictment for a violent or drug felony, or
- Is drug or alcohol dependent, or
- Has been adjudicated mentally incompetent.
Having Weapons while under disability is a felony of the third degree and is punishable by up to 60 months in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.
At Funkhouser Law, from the moment a client walks through the door, we presume that they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. As such, we work hard to accomplish the most favorable outcome for each of our clients. If you have been accused of Having weapons while under disability, please call Funkhouser Law for a free consultation with an experienced, peer-rated lawyer.