White collar charges are very complicated legal matters usually involving non-violent financial matters. Unfortunately, the outcome of a case can be dependent on how soon your attorney is involved with the case especially when law enforcement are actively investigating the allegations. Get your defense started with skilled help from Columbus fraud lawyers and white collar crimes attorneys.
Raising the proper defense for these complex legal issues requires extensive experience and persistence by your attorney. At Funkhouser Law, a person will receive experienced, hands on legal assistance and personal attention from a Columbus fraud lawyer or a skilled white collar crime attorney. Listed below are the types of white collar criminal defense cases handled by the Columbus attorneys at Funkhouser Law.
White Collar Defense
- Identity Fraud
- Pyramid sales plan or program
- Criminal forfeiture of property
- Diminishing or interfering with forfeitable property
- Passing bad checks
- Misuse of credit cards
- Tax fraud
- Mail and wire fraud
- Engaging in corrupt activity
- Insurance fraud
- Medicaid fraud
- Falsification of financial information
- False accounting entries and/or misrepresentations of finances;
- Fraudulent trade inflating profits or hiding losses; and
- Illicit transactions designed to evade regulatory oversight.
- Self-dealing by corporate insiders
- Insider trading;
- Misusing corporate property for personal gain; and
- Individual tax violations connected to self-dealing.
- Fraud in connection with mutual hedge funds
- Late trading;
- Market timing schemes; and
- Falsifying net asset values.